Regardless of whether you stay on Holmes Beach, Bradenton Beach, or a local beach resort, the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico are always waiting. Even though you can certainly stay at one of the Anna Maria Island hotels, it would be better for you to check out some of the local vacation rentals that provide you with the features and privacy you deserve.
Take a look at a few of the top AMI vacation rentals, and plan your next getaway today.
1. Cottage Haven If you are looking for a beautiful property on Bradenton Beach, you should check out this amazing Cottage Haven.
It has one of the best grills available, a private backyard, and plenty of beach chairs in which you can kick back and relax. It features two queen bedrooms with televisions, and two full bathrooms, including one walk-in shower and one with a shower and tub combination.
This property can comfortably sleep up to 5 people, and it provides you with easy access to restaurants, shops, and the beach. It has one of the biggest full kitchens available, and it provides all the essentials you need. The check-in process is easy, you get access to free Wi-Fi, and you don't even need to bring a car with you!
Consider taking advantage of everything that Cottage Haven has to offer.
2. Anna Maria Island Sunshine Kiss Villa Another option you may want to consider is this Anna Maria Island Sunshine Kiss Villa.
This villa comes with cable, a kitchenette with all of the essentials, a private living room, a washer, dryer, and easy internet access. You are also provided with all of the essentials you need for a trip to the sand beaches, so get ready to enjoy your vacation.
3. AMI Lighthouse Cottage If you want easy access to beautiful beaches, then you will definitely want to check out this AMI Lighthouse Cottage. This is the perfect option for a couple looking to plan a getaway, as it has one bedroom, one bathroom, and will comfortably speak to people.
You have easy access to Bradenton Beach, and this cottage comes with a wide variety of amenities. You have air-conditioned accommodations, a propane grill, free Wi-Fi, and a comfortable eating area. In addition to easy beach access, you are only 14 mi from Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport.
Get ready for a relaxing vacation by staying at this beautiful rental!
4. Anna Maria Island Beach Paradise 10This is a two-bedroom, two-bathroom cottage near Holmes Beach that will comfortably sleep six people.
This property was recently renovated to provide you with the best experience possible. You can enjoy a full kitchen, dishwasher, microwave, solid oak cupboards, granite countertops, and a new sink that comes with nickel faucets.
In addition, all of the appliances are stainless steel and brand new, including a glass stove cut up top. There is even a brand-new en-suite washroom that comes complete with solid oak cabinets, granite countertops, and new bathroom fixtures.
Just a few steps away, you will have access to a wide variety of shops and restaurants that are perfect for entertainment. In addition, you can enjoy a new heated pool that is a perfect place to wash off after a day on the beach. With nice umbrellas near the swimming pool, you will have access to everything you need to enjoy your vacation. After a day at the outdoor pool, you can even hop on the trolley to explore the rest of the island.
5. Anna Maria Island Beach Watch If you are interested in private beaches, then you will definitely want to check out this Anna Maria Island Beach Watch condo, which sits directly on the beach, giving you immediate access to the beautiful turquoise waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
This could be the perfect place for you to get the most out of your beach vacation, so consider staying at this villa during your next trip. You can even enjoy easy access to ice cream shops, restaurants, and boutiques in the local area.
6. Anna Maria Island Beach Therapy If beach therapy is what you need, then this one-bedroom, one-bathroom vacation house that comfortably sleeps two people is the place to go. You can relax in a beautiful tropical setting, taking in all the views of the Gulf of Mexico.
The views from your living room and dining room are absolutely breathtaking, and there are gorgeous sliding glass doors that will let in plenty of natural light. You may even catch a few dolphins swimming by.
When you step outside, you can enjoy beautiful, powdery sands as you look for sand dollars, take advantage of ice cream shops, and enjoy the local restaurants. There are also hiking, biking, sailing, and windsurfing opportunities in the local area.
Consider taking advantage of Anna Maria Island Beach Therapy during your next trip.
7. Absolute Paradise AMI If you are looking for easy access to Bradenton Beach, consider staying at the Absolute Paradise AMI vacation rental. With two bedrooms and two bathrooms, this property can comfortably sleep 5 people.
In the morning, you can wake up and catch the beautiful sunrise on the horizon. You might even catch a few dolphins swimming outside. You can relax on beach chairs on the sandy beaches, listen to the waves roll in, and allow all of your dresses to disappear.
The ocean view from this condo was absolutely unparalleled, so consider staying here during the next trip.
8. Anna Maria Island Beach Sands If you dream of being totally surrounded by sand and water, then consider staying at the Anna Maria Island Beach Sands.
You will get access to private beaches, heated pools, and accommodations sitting directly on the beach. This is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom first-floor condo that can comfortably sleep five people.
This condo has everything you need to kick back, relax, and enjoy your beach vacation, so consider staying here!
9. Anna Maria Island Beach Waves Next, you may want to consider staying at Anna Maria Island Beach Waves as well. This is a beautiful property that has two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and sleeps six people while providing easy access to Bradenton Beach. You have two balconies that overlook the pool, and the master bedroom features a king-size bed.
You have easy access to the Florida Intracoastal Waterway and an extra sleeper sofa in the living room. This vacation rental also comes with two private shelter parking spots, beautiful gardens, and private beach access. With high-speed internet, remote keyless locks, and all the essentials, you are ready for a gorgeous vacation at this Anna Maria Beach Resort.
Find the Best Vacation Rentals on Anna Maria Island These are just a few of the many rentals available. Regardless of whether you are looking for a bungalow beach resort with pet-friendly accommodations or a new vacation rental with a jacuzzi and a perfect star rating, we are confident we can help you find the perfect spot.
Get ready to enjoy white sand, turquoise water, and unparalleled scenery on Anna Maria Island! With easy access to Tampa and St. Petersburg, your next vacation is only a short trip away! Instead of staying at a beach hotel, check out these options! Get ready to explore Old Florida!